Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Missing them before they leave  (Read 1170 times)

Offline noodle

Missing them before they leave
« on: August 05, 2019, 05:39:42 PM »
Our younger son spent his summer with us. It was nice sharing meals and driving places with him. He's flying back next week, and we won't see him until probably Christmas. I feel that sad feeling that soon, the house will feel hollow. Anyone else getting ready for a departure?

Empty Nest Moms

Missing them before they leave
« on: August 05, 2019, 05:39:42 PM »

Offline adelyn

Re: Missing them before they leave
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 02:42:28 PM »
This happens to us too, but at least we encourage our children to visit us every often. December is several months away and it is normal for everyone to start feeling lonely. Is there a chance of you visiting him if at all an opportunity presents itself?

Offline noodle

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »
My husband and I were thinking that one or both of us could visit in the mid-fall or late winter. It's easy falling into the old routines, and then having reality hit you so suddenly!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »

Offline Katy

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 06:28:38 AM »
Noodle, I remember how difficult it was every time my daughter went back to college after a break. The house seemed so full of life when she was home and so empty when she was gone. Try and hang in there and focus on the upcoming holidays when you'll see him again.

Offline Cheers

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 02:18:14 PM »
Yeah right, I know that feeling... Although I see my kids more often now, when they moved away before, I often had this kind of feelings when they visited me occasionally. It’s hard to overcome but you have to overcome it anyway... Don’t feel sorry about feeling like this. This is completely normal and perhaps all we can do is just to let it be.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 02:18:14 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms