Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Making yourself change  (Read 2364 times)

Offline noodle

Making yourself change
« on: July 15, 2019, 06:07:26 PM »
Is there something about your personality that you're trying to change? I tend to hold in what I'm really thinking, because I'm afraid of offending others. But sometimes it helps more than hurts to share what's on your mind. It's a tough balancing act that can be a good risk.

Empty Nest Moms

Making yourself change
« on: July 15, 2019, 06:07:26 PM »

Offline Olive

Re: Making yourself change
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 07:40:26 PM »
Procrastination is one of my problems. I guess I developed that when I was in school. I tend to focus on what should be done when there is only a little time left. How I wish I can discipline myself to finish what I need to do on time.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 02:44:06 AM »
That makes the two of us Olive. I often postpone doing a task or two, until the very last minute. It would be much easier if I was able to plan and finish performing certain tasks early enough. Noodle, I hold in much of my thoughts because sometimes, it is better to act that way. Just as you say, it is such a tough balancing act.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 02:44:06 AM »

Offline MomDeb

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 05:07:54 AM »
I tend to hold my thoughts and feelings inside, too. I don't like conflict, and I'm always worried that I'll upset someone. I would love to be able to express myself more freely.

Offline ava

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 12:50:45 PM »
Mmh, this is a tough one. As much as I keep a lot of what I think within me, I always speak out if there is something that I do not like. I am a perfectionist who demands a lot from other people, but I need to realize that all of us are different.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 12:50:45 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms