Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Colorless Rainbow

Views: 1975
By: Jeanine
Mimi 1 2015

Views: 1722
By: MaryB
More spring Irises

Views: 1556
Member's Pets

Views: 1553

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Taking care of your skin  (Read 1714 times)

Offline cherie

Taking care of your skin
« on: June 11, 2019, 06:14:52 AM »
There are countless articles online supposedly giving the best suggestions on how to care for your skin and at times, it becomes hard to tell apart facts from myths. All the same, what isn't disputable is that it is important to watch what we eat.

Did you know that foods that are high in white carbohydrates and sugar can make you age faster? I am looking to add more protein in my diet by consuming foods like fish, beans and legumes. What other eating habits can you recommend?

Empty Nest Moms

Taking care of your skin
« on: June 11, 2019, 06:14:52 AM »

Offline noodle

Re: Taking care of your skin
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 11:21:35 AM »
Did you know that foods that are high in white carbohydrates and sugar can make you age faster? I am looking to add more protein in my diet by consuming foods like fish, beans and legumes. What other eating habits can you recommend?
It's been hard for me to avoid sugar. It seems to be in everything. I would also recommend eating more fruit and vegetables and drinking more water. Summer is a great time to do this!

Offline adanna

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 12:58:38 PM »
Same as what Noodle said, I usually just keep it simple and have some fruits and vegetables every day. Avoiding food that contains a lot of toxins could be good to your skin too.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 12:58:38 PM »

Offline Cheers

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 12:24:40 PM »
This is one thing that I don’t like about online articles. There are just too many out there which give us confusing information. I usually just eat more vegetables and try to keep myself in a decent mood. That way we can keep our skin from aging too fast.

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 03:47:34 AM »
Apart from drinking more water and incorporating more fruits and vegetables in my diet, I am trying to reduce my sugar intake. Online articles can be confusing, so it is good to only rely on information that has been researched.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 03:47:34 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms