Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My grandbabies are here!  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Quiet Abode

My grandbabies are here!
« on: January 30, 2019, 11:20:49 AM »
Both babies are healthy and pretty big for twins!  Olivia weighed around 7 lbs. and Oliver weighed just a little less. My daughter was getting dizzy yesterday and her blood pressure spiked so they induced labor.  She wound up needing an emergency c-section.  She was prepared for that, but hoped it wouldn't be necessary because of the recovery time and having to go through it alone.  I think some hospitals might allow the other parent to be present during a c-section but her's did not.  She had general anesthesia so she doesn't remember much and she's understandably saddened by that.  I just keep reminding her that her babies are healthy, they didn't have to go into the NICU, and she's expected to make a full recovery.  Those are the important things!  She's hurting badly still and it will be a slow recovery as is expected.  She'll be in the hospital for about four more days.  They don't want to send her home too early.  The genders were a surprise but I knew in my heart that my daughter would have a boy and a girl.  I was a nervous wreck yesterday just worrying for them all, but today all is well and I feel truly blessed.  My grandbabies have already stolen my heart.

Empty Nest Moms

My grandbabies are here!
« on: January 30, 2019, 11:20:49 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: My grandbabies are here!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 06:52:11 PM »
Congratulations to you all!!!  What wonderful blessings!!!!!  And I love their names..   :big hug smiley sign:

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 10:17:37 AM »
Congratulations to your family, Quiet Abode!  I'm pleased to hear that everything turned out okay with healthy babies and a healthy mother.  I'll be praying for your daughter to heal quickly.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 10:17:37 AM »

Offline SusanWGF

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 08:47:29 PM »
How exciting! Congratulations. I have had two grandbabies born via c-section. One was an emergency and the second was planned. My daughter healed very well both times although it was very painful the first few days. Enjoy all the newborn snuggles. Holding your newborn grandbaby is such a heavenly feeling. 

Offline Layla

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 11:35:53 PM »
Congratulations to you and your family! I'm sure that was a scary and stressful experience for all of you, but it sounds like it all turned out wonderfully. I'm so happy everyone is healthy and doing okay. I hope your daughter's recovery goes as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Have you had a chance to see your grandchildren yet? Enjoy those precious little babies!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 11:35:53 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms