Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: For Everyone Taking Care Of Their Parents  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Indiana

For Everyone Taking Care Of Their Parents
« on: January 27, 2019, 04:12:20 PM »
Thank you.

Thank you for keeping a socially healthy tradition alive. More people should be doing this as it keeps family bonds strong.

You guys and gals are great. Keep up the good work. :13: :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

For Everyone Taking Care Of Their Parents
« on: January 27, 2019, 04:12:20 PM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: For Everyone Taking Care Of Their Parents
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 01:18:53 PM »
What else can you do but pitch in?  I think society expects it and so do most of our aging parents.  I admire those who provide care, but I don't think there are tons of options.  Getting old is expensive.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 02:12:12 PM »
I agree...   You are wonderful unselfish people!   :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 02:12:12 PM »

Offline Katy

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 06:40:40 AM »
Thank you, Indiana!

When my mom first got diagnosed with Alzheimer's, I promised her that I would not put her into a nursing home until we just couldn't do everything she needs us to do. Even when she does have to go to a nursing home, I will visit her daily. I just know that when she hits the advanced stage of the disease, I won't be able to care for her alone. But until then, I want her to be with us, living as comfortably as she can. She did so much and sacrificed so much to raise me, I feel it's the least I could do for her.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 06:40:40 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms