Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Excited for Thanksgiving Break!  (Read 904 times)

Offline Layla

Excited for Thanksgiving Break!
« on: November 14, 2018, 04:14:31 AM »
I am SO excited that my daughter is coming home for Thanksgiving next week! While she's home, we're going to have a spa day, and we might do a little shopping on Black Friday. She could use a new laptop, and there are some good sales out there on Black Friday, so we're going to take advantage.

I'm just so thrilled that she's coming home and that we have plans to spend time together. She only gets a few days off for Thanksgiving break, but it will be wonderful!

Empty Nest Moms

Excited for Thanksgiving Break!
« on: November 14, 2018, 04:14:31 AM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: Excited for Thanksgiving Break!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 05:07:31 PM »
I'm glad to hear that your daughter is coming home and I hope you both snag lots of deals.  I can't handle the big crowds on Black Friday anymore, but my daughter and I used to have a blast shopping together on that day. 

Offline Katy

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 05:09:04 AM »
That sounds wonderful! Enjoy some quality time with your daughter while she's home. A spa day sounds like the perfect way to connect with your daughter and the perfect opportunity for you both to relax. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving today!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 05:09:04 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms