Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Scrapbooking and Memory Recording  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Krista

Scrapbooking and Memory Recording
« on: July 24, 2018, 04:34:09 AM »
I used to take photos with a regular camera when my daughter was young.  I have a bunch of photos that I haven't put into photo albums yet.

When digital cameras became popular, I bought one of those.  Now, with my iPhone, it's so easy to take photos and upload them to my computer. 

I've started thinking about scrapbooking some of my photos - printing off a bunch of the digital photos I have and putting them into books so they're more organized.  I also hear scrapbooking is a lot of fun!

I'd also like to write down some of my favorite memories of my daughter's childhood, but it feels so impersonal to me to open up a Word document and write them there.  Maybe I'll start a journal for memories.  Does anyone else have any other ideas for memory recording? 

Empty Nest Moms

Scrapbooking and Memory Recording
« on: July 24, 2018, 04:34:09 AM »

Offline Bewitched

Re: Scrapbooking and Memory Recording
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 04:35:28 PM »
I wish I used my regular camera more often. I miss having scrapbooks! One thing we do is have a family "yearbook". You can upload your photos on sites like Shutterfly and create photo books. You can customize pages with some options so you could include text as well. It's not quite as fun as regular scrapbooking but it at least lets me have something to look through rather than scrolling through my phone.

Offline Krista

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 04:47:46 AM »
@Bewitched, I love that idea!  I'll definitely check out the photo books at Shutterfly.  It sounds like you can write text there along with uploading the photos, so I could write memories associated with the photos right into the book.  Have you made one yourself?  How did it turn out?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 04:47:46 AM »

Offline Bewitched

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 02:19:40 PM »
You can totally customize it if you want to allow for more space for writing out memories. They have a lot of cute pre-made ones too. You could also leave room to allow you to handwrite it if you wanted a more scrapbook feel. I've never done that though. I imagine you'd have to be very careful about choosing your writing utensil.

I have made some myself! They're a lot of work but they're a lot of fun too! I like that it takes a while to put together (at least it does for me). It feels more 'crafty' to me and lets me have a bit of a creative outlet too!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 02:19:40 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms