Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Focusing On The Yard  (Read 1005 times)

Offline 4am coffee

Focusing On The Yard
« on: June 29, 2018, 11:54:25 AM »
Going outside and starting projects in the yard can be a good distraction from facing an empty house everyday. I'm focusing on the weeds right now and it feels good to be working on a different look for the whole yard.

Anyone else do anything of this "nature"?

Empty Nest Moms

Focusing On The Yard
« on: June 29, 2018, 11:54:25 AM »

Offline Treasure

Re: Focusing On The Yard
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 12:51:05 PM »
Gardening is a great distraction! We don't have a whole lot going on in our yard except for weeds. I've been taking care of those these last couple of weeks. I'd almost forgotten how much I like to do yard work, even just weeding! It's always nice to get an excuse to be outdoors. My husband and I are looking into things we can plant in the fall too.

Offline Krista

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 05:06:06 AM »
I really love flowers and have been thinking about planting some in my yard.  My yard is so plain at the moment. 

Treasure and 4am Coffee, do you have any suggestions for good summer flowers to plant?  I love pinks, yellows, and purples. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 05:06:06 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms