Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spring Cleaning is Approaching Us  (Read 764 times)

Offline MagicMindy

Spring Cleaning is Approaching Us
« on: March 26, 2018, 03:29:44 PM »
It's almost time for spring cleaning! I always get very excited about the prospect of it, but dread it when I'm actually cleaning everything. What all do you include in your spring cleaning? Do you deep clean your home? Do you hire someone to help you? Do you use it as a time to get rid of old things?

Empty Nest Moms

Spring Cleaning is Approaching Us
« on: March 26, 2018, 03:29:44 PM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Spring Cleaning is Approaching Us
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 06:38:45 AM »
I used to be like you. It always felt so good to have a clean house at least once a year.  I used to do curtains, windows, floors, linens, everything.  These days, I have someone to come and clean every other week and that's just fine with me.  I really do need to wash some windows though.  Maybe when all the pollen falls.

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 03:11:27 PM »
Ugh, window washing! I knew I was forgetting something on my list. I'm going to have to start browsing some cleaning sites and check out their spring cleaning checklists. I've found them helpful in the past. It's always nice to declutter, but I'm starting to feel like I'm running out of things I'm willing to part with!

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »
I used to be like you. It always felt so good to have a clean house at least once a year.  I used to do curtains, windows, floors, linens, everything.  These days, I have someone to come and clean every other week and that's just fine with me.  I really do need to wash some windows though.  Maybe when all the pollen falls.
You just spoke my mind. I found all the joy in doing all the cleaning on my own, back in the day. However, things change really fast and like you, someone passes by every week or two, to assist with these duties. The best part is that the person is very professional and I never have to correct anything.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »

Offline MagicMindy

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 02:43:19 PM »
Maybe it's time for me to consider getting a cleaning lady. I've toyed around with the idea of having one come by once a month to help with deep cleaning. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you all pay your cleaning ladies? I don't even know what a good price would be. Are your cleaning ladies part of a national company or are they local businesses/solo acts?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 02:43:19 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms