Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Missing older son terribly  (Read 1748 times)

Offline momof3boys

Missing older son terribly
« on: November 11, 2017, 07:59:26 PM »
Missing my oldest son on my youngest sons birthday. All the pokemon stuff reminds me terribly of him. He's away in the military and if Im lucky I see him a couple of times a year. I wish I could turn back the hands of time. He's truly one of my favorite people. Here comes my kitten to purr my troubles away.

Empty Nest Moms

Missing older son terribly
« on: November 11, 2017, 07:59:26 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Missing older son terribly
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 08:29:17 PM »
Awww my heart goes out to you.   :(    I can hear a broken heart thru the miles.
There's no love like that parents heart that knows no distance.   :big hug smiley sign:

Offline momof3boys

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 10:10:20 AM »
Thank you for your response. Im feeling better today not so close to tears. I will keep myself busy.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 10:10:20 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 05:33:46 PM »
Yes keeping busy helps but us moms can be as busy as can be and still be thinking of them.
Good luck dear friend.   :big hug smiley sign:

Offline JustUs2

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 10:56:43 PM »
Isn't it amazing how pets always seem to know when we need a little love?  I can imagine it's hard to have a kiddo in the service.  It's a great sacrifice for the whole family.  Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline Becki

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 07:11:52 PM »
I don't have any children in the military but I can't imagine how much you must miss him.  Wondering about him every day has got to take its toll.  I hope he makes it home all in one piece and soon.  Good luck!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 07:11:52 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms