Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 1418 times)

Offline NanaBee

Halloween
« on: October 05, 2017, 03:25:00 AM »
At the weekend I am sending my husband up into the loft to get down the box of Halloween decorations. We put them all up every year, regardless of whether we actually expect anyone to come round and see them!

Who else is decorating this weekend?

Empty Nest Moms

Halloween
« on: October 05, 2017, 03:25:00 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 06:52:39 AM »
We used to have as many Halloween decorations as we did Christmas decorations.  However, over the years, Halloween has become less important.  I still put out a few things but not many .  Since we have moved we don't have any trick or treaters so it's really just another day.  I would love to see a picture of your decorations!!

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 12:51:09 PM »
I will try to figure out how to upload pictures here and then I will share.
But please do not hold your breath as I am not very techie!! (It took me an age to figure out my smartphone!)

Offline Indiana

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 01:11:37 PM »
As I got older, I gravitated away from Halloween decorations to seasonal ones. Kind of like what you see around Thanksgiving, only around the yard, the fence, places like that.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 01:11:37 PM »

Offline cookielady

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 10:16:22 PM »
I've always been in a quandary regarding Halloween decorating. On one hand I LOVE decorating for fall, with scarecrows and pumpkins all over. On the other hand, I have a desert landscape that could have an awesome graveyard and a long driveway we could totally do up scary. Maybe I'll make up my mind next year......

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 03:33:59 AM »
Both sound like they would be works of art!
You put me and my garland of paper skulls and a black and orange wreath on the door to shame!! :dunno: 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 03:33:59 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms