Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Terrible backache  (Read 1244 times)

Offline cherie

Terrible backache
« on: September 06, 2017, 04:40:06 AM »
It had subsided for some years but now my back aches like nobody's business. It gets worse when I bend and try to rise up on my feet. A doctor friend of mine suggested surgery but I do not want to follow that path yet. Does anyone have a long-lasting remedy? I can't lift heavy things and it is even limiting my movements.

Empty Nest Moms

Terrible backache
« on: September 06, 2017, 04:40:06 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Terrible backache
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 04:53:36 PM »
I have a close friend that does special exercises and she told me to lay on my back (when it's hurting like that)  and raise my feet over to my head and it stretches out the spine..  and for me it really helped!  I thought it was a miracle!  Maybe you could gently try it and see if it helps you!
Good luck

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 08:14:55 PM »
I have a close friend that does special exercises and she told me to lay on my back (when it's hurting like that)  and raise my feet over to my head and it stretches out the spine..  and for me it really helped!  I thought it was a miracle!  Maybe you could gently try it and see if it helps you!
Good luck
Wow, this sounds nice. Did it completely get rid of the paid after a while or is this something that relieves pain in the short-term? I will try this out and Immediately give feedback. Thank you MaryB  :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 08:14:55 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 08:28:20 PM »
It was immediate.  I was so surprised !  I hope it works for you too!   :jiggly smiley:

Offline Becki

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 12:56:32 PM »
I had the surgery and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life.  My back is worse, I believe.  I can't sweep anymore, doing dishes kills me, and if I walk to the mailbox (a block away), by the time I get back, I'm exhausted and in pain. 

Good that you want to wait on the surgery.  Most people I know that have had it still have major problems  Just one person's experience.

Offline Katie Ann

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 01:57:41 PM »
Becki, I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing pain like that.  That's bound to grind a person down.  You seem so friendly and cheerful though, it's obvious you're a tough gal.

I agree with MaryB. about doing stretches to help alleviate back pain and keep it from recurring.  I like to arch my back like a cat to stretch those muscles out.  I look silly, but it helps.  You might also try wearing a back brace until you feel better.  Some of them can be worn under clothing and no one will be the wiser.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 01:57:41 PM »

Offline Natasha

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 10:19:41 PM »
Cherie, back pain is so irritating. It makes you realize how often you use your back for things and it's unfortunate because it makes you unable to do a lot of things. I suggest seeing a chiropractor.

Offline Becki

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 08:18:03 PM »
I had back surgery and now it is worse than it was.  Along with my increasing weight, things are not getting better.  I would like to try inversion and see if that alleviates some of the pain.  It really affects my day to day life and I'm so tired of it!  Good luck to you and happy holidays!

Offline MaryB

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 03:03:25 AM »
Becki,  I dont have any suggestions  :(  of course, but just wanted to give you gentle hugs..

:cute group hug:

I do hope you find something that helps you soon.   

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 03:03:25 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms