Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: They still need me  (Read 1640 times)

Offline LinBabb

They still need me
« on: August 30, 2017, 12:12:53 PM »
Even though my kids are all gone, they all still need me. Everyday I get a call from at least one of them with questions and concerns. In all honesty, I must say that I like the fact that they still need me. It's better than feeling like they've forgotten me. Does anyone else still enjoy feeling needed by their kids?

Empty Nest Moms

They still need me
« on: August 30, 2017, 12:12:53 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: They still need me
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 07:42:58 PM »
Oh you are a lucky woman...  you are blessed indeed.    :smileyholdingflower:

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 06:41:57 AM »
Oh yes.  It just does my heart good to get a call from the daughter about something or other.  In the beginning it was how do I cook this or that.  Now it's "Mom do you know what your granddaughter just did?"  It's great to feel needed. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 06:41:57 AM »

Offline Indiana

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 09:33:07 PM »
Of course, it's a great feeling. It tells me that they still look up to me and respect my advice. It also tells me that they are trying to live it. Put the advice into practice

Offline Becki

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 07:19:46 PM »
I really love those calls that say "You never told me that it costs so much just to have a car!"  "Licenses, DL, maintenance, tires, and more.  Gosh, they really expect us to come up with all that?"  I just say that those are the things that I have been dealing with for a long time.  (Love it!)

Offline Becki

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 09:08:14 PM »
Yes, it is a great feeling when you are still needed albeit occasionally.  My daughter is just now finding out what it is to be an adult, a parent (against my advice) and a spouse.  Tending to oneself at such a young age is difficult.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 09:08:14 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms