Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Island

Views: 1823
By: Jeanine
Member's Pets

Views: 1514
Member's Pets

Views: 1606
Me and our son Joel

Views: 1401

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Grandson Out To Sea  (Read 1127 times)

Offline XandO

Grandson Out To Sea
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:02:00 PM »
My grandson has been in the Navy for three years now and I miss him. The strange part is, he really has no ambition to stay in, and really, has no idea what to do when he gets out. He's never applied himself, his peers have and have been promoted, he doesn't seem to care. When I ask him some questions of interest, he just shrugs his shoulders and gives monosyllabic replies. What gives? He's out to sea in more ways than one.

Empty Nest Moms

Grandson Out To Sea
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:02:00 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: Grandson Out To Sea
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 04:12:40 PM »
My thoughts are that he does not enjoy the job and the fact that his friends are being promoted while he isn't could be enough reason to cause that sort of behavior.  Give him some time after which you can engage him positively.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 07:20:50 AM »
He will have to have some sort of plan when he gets out.  Otherwise he'll end up living with his parents and doing nothing.  Would they allow this?  Would you?  Like Cherie said, give him some time.  How much longer does he have?  He may be working on a plan and just biding his time. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 07:20:50 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms