Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Blind Cat  (Read 1328 times)

Offline SeniorLady

A Blind Cat
« on: July 25, 2016, 10:31:13 AM »

First off thanks for this topic! I think we forget that special needs animals need a lot of love and attention too.  :13:

Quite a few years ago we had a blind cat. Not sure what happen but she wasn't born that way but somewhere along the way she lost her sight. I can't say that it slowed her down much! Of course she was used to her surroundings so I guess that helped. We did make sure she didn't go outside unless she was with someone at all times (she loved going out). She was almost 15 when she passed and we still talk about what a great cat she was.

Empty Nest Moms

A Blind Cat
« on: July 25, 2016, 10:31:13 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: A Blind Cat
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 08:39:38 AM »
That's awesome SeniorLady.  We had a cat several years back that lived to be 23.  In the end she was blind but had been with us for so long she knew every inch of her surroundings.  She also like to go outside with us but always stayed close.  When she passed, it was like loosing a family member.  I'm sure your little girl was very blessed to be in such a loving and caring home. 
:)

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 11:25:52 AM »
A stray cat came to my mother's house once and had 5 kittens. They were all fluffy and beautiful and marked much like Siamese kittens. After they got a little older and started coming out from where the momma cat kept them hidden, we noticed that one of them was blind. This kittens eyes were just fused together like they had never opened. We took her to the vet ad the vet said that her eyes had never developed properly so that's why they did not open. However, it was amazing how well this cat could run and play and do everything else the other kittens could do. My mother named her Cookie and she loved her dearly.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 11:25:52 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms