Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Puppy  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Kidless

New Puppy
« on: July 19, 2016, 07:05:55 AM »
My brother has a little pug that is his best friend.  She loves him unconditionally and he loves her.  She is 6 years old.  My sister-in-law decided she needed a lap dog too so she got the cutest little pug puppy ever.  The older pug just sits and looks at this puppy.  She's kind of jealous and doesn't understand what's going on.  I'm sure she will come around but right now it's kind of pitiful. 

Empty Nest Moms

New Puppy
« on: July 19, 2016, 07:05:55 AM »

Offline amsmomm

Re: New Puppy
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 06:42:40 PM »
Aww.. poor pup. It's always hard when you bring a new pet into your home. I remember when we brought our dog home. My cat hated me for over a week. Good luck to the new pup.

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 11:26:55 PM »
I love pups to the core. At first, I never believed that animals also express emotions but it is real that they also love attention. The older pug will have to contend with the younger pug being given all the attention, at least for now.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 11:26:55 PM »

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 11:30:31 AM »
Dogs are my most favorite animal of all. We recently had to rehome one of ours because he was very aggressive towards a younger, smaller puppy we have and because his long fur was keeping my husband's allergies in fits. It broke my heart to let him go, but he is in a happy, loving home where he is being spoiled like crazy and is the only dog in the home. We still have two dogs and a cat and I simply could not imagine life without them.

Offline cherie

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 04:17:14 PM »
Pets just give a home some sort of good-feeling especially when they have been with a family for a long time. I have two dogs and a cat and they get so well though occasionally, the cat will back off and be on her own.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 04:17:14 PM »

Offline Moonlight

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 04:15:26 AM »
Poor pets. While the owners are happy to have new family members, they are fighting against each other for affection. This is why I love pets, their dynamics are not that much different from humans. Now that a few months have passed, I hope those two get along well.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 04:15:26 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms