Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Volunteer Abroad Opportunities  (Read 1236 times)

Offline CalamityJane

Volunteer Abroad Opportunities
« on: April 12, 2016, 04:17:16 PM »
I never knew this, but there are a bunch of companies that arrange for volunteer opportunities abroad in places like Thailand, Nepal, South Africa, and Brazil. You can do a week on up to several months, and the prices are very reasonable. I was looking at volunteering in Nepal, and a week to volunteer, including staying with a host family and most meals came to under $200 for the week! The plus side is you are doing something for the community while you are there. You volunteer set day hours, and you have evenings and weekends free to explore or take tours. Some places will even put you up in a modest hotel of a host family or hostel isn't available.

Does that sound interesting to you?

Empty Nest Moms

Volunteer Abroad Opportunities
« on: April 12, 2016, 04:17:16 PM »

Offline Camie

Re: Volunteer Abroad Opportunities
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:35:35 PM »
I've heard of this from my son.  His girlfriend's grandparents who are in their late seventies go to these countries once a year for 10 to 15 days and help build homes and gardens.  They seem to really enjoy it.

Empty Nest Moms

Re: Volunteer Abroad Opportunities
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:35:35 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms