Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cancer Sucks!  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Allie

Cancer Sucks!
« on: February 21, 2016, 07:44:59 AM »
Sorry about the title, I just couldn't think of a clearer way to state how I feel. Yesterday we buried a dear friend who suffered for fourteen years through cancer and the treatments. She may not have lived as long without the treatments but there were many days when the treatments seemed to take more out of her than the cancer did. I will miss my friend.

Empty Nest Moms

Cancer Sucks!
« on: February 21, 2016, 07:44:59 AM »

Offline Peyton45

Re: Cancer Sucks!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 12:28:47 PM »
I agree with your title; cancer does suck! I have had many family members that have passed away from different kinds of cancer and I know exactly what you mean about how the treatments can make it seem worse. I'm very sorry for your loss; that was a long time to go with being sick.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 07:22:19 AM »
After watching what my son went through, there will be some serious prayers and deliberations if I am ever diagnosed with cancer. His chemo and radiation was the most awful thing I have ever seen.  I think I would choose to live out what time I had left without adding to the trauma with drugs that are worse than the disease. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 07:22:19 AM »

Offline XandO

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 03:27:58 PM »
Cancer is a horrible disease. My brother-in-law suffered from cancer of the throat and jaw for three plus years. His entire jaw was eaten away. He suffered terribly. I don't like to say this but, he is very much better off now.

Offline Jessalyn

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 10:09:09 PM »
I am so very sorry, Allie. A good friend of mine was recently diagnosed with colorectal cancer. Today she found out she is going to have to live with a colostomy the rest of her life, have a hysterectomy and go through chemo for 6 weeks in hopes that her stage 3 cancer is destroyed. This breaks my heart and she is so terrified. I do not understand why there has to be such a wicked disease.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 10:09:09 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms