Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ugh... freezing rain  (Read 1709 times)

Offline amsmomm

Ugh... freezing rain
« on: December 28, 2015, 08:10:50 PM »
I know I shouldn't complain about the weather. It's almost January 1st and we haven't had a snow storm yet. I'm sitting here in my living room listening to the freezing rain hit the window. Brrrrr, just the sound gives me chills.

Empty Nest Moms

Ugh... freezing rain
« on: December 28, 2015, 08:10:50 PM »

Offline Shel45

Re: Ugh... freezing rain
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 08:21:08 PM »
Ugh is right. I love the snow but I hate freezing rain. It's just horrible to drive in. Sounds like you are I'm for the night though. Is it supposed to stop soon?

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 08:25:23 PM »
Well there is a winter weather advisory from 6pm to 10am tomorrow. It started right on time. I just hope it stops soon. I have a lot to do tomorrow at work. I don't want to be stuck home.

Offline Cousins4

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 09:25:00 PM »
It's coming down here too. I love the sound but hate the thought of driving in it. Hopefully by tomorrow morning the roads will be clear. Ugh, I want to move south.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 09:25:00 PM »

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 06:20:43 PM »
Thankfully the roads were fine this morning. I was worried. I even dreamt about the crappy weather. I need to get my snow tires on my car. I don't know what I am waiting for.

Offline Shel45

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 06:49:47 PM »
I'm glad to hear that it stopped and the roads were good this morning. I need to put on my snow tires too. The weather has been so mild lately so I've let it slip.

Offline Cousins4

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 06:20:18 PM »
Well today it is snowing like crazy. Bring it on, I say. Bring it on then take it away. Come on April... I'm ready for spring. I really should look into moving south.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 06:20:18 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms