Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Last minute shopping  (Read 1407 times)

Offline mamyk

Last minute shopping
« on: December 23, 2015, 02:54:17 PM »
The husband and I went shopping early this morning for last minute stocking gifts and some food for Christmas eve and morning.  I thought we were beating the crowd by leaving really early but we didn't. People were parking funny so they'd take two spaces or be too close to the car beside them.  Not sure I will do that again.  People were cranky in the line ups.

Empty Nest Moms

Last minute shopping
« on: December 23, 2015, 02:54:17 PM »

Offline Kimberly

Re: Last minute shopping
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 10:34:33 AM »
This is one of the reasons why I do all my Christmas shopping online as of late. I started buying things online last Christmas and I found that it is so much more convenient. No traffic, no parking hassles and no rush to worry about.

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 12:50:38 PM »
I think most people think that they will try to beat the crowds and go early. I don't think it is ever not busy that close to the holidays. I'm glad that you got a good chuckle out of it though. I love crowds, I am a people watcher. Hope you got everything you wished for.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 12:50:38 PM »

Offline Cousins4

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 09:28:46 PM »
Last minute shopping stinks. Everyone tries to beat the crowds. Everyone is grumpy because they still have gifts to buy. I try to finish weeks before the holiday.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 09:28:46 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms