Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Getting together with friends for Christmas  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Myreality

Getting together with friends for Christmas
« on: December 16, 2015, 06:00:29 AM »
Every year my friends and I get together for a little Christmas party.  Two of them are retired and live further away, so we usually meet at a restaurant in the city.  We have dinner, talk and exchange small gifts.  It's a good way to catch up on what is happening with each other and keeping in touch.  Do any of you get together with friends for the holidays?

Empty Nest Moms

Getting together with friends for Christmas
« on: December 16, 2015, 06:00:29 AM »

Offline Peyton45

Re: Getting together with friends for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 12:07:30 PM »
I do this too! There are about five of us that get together every year around the holidays. Some of them do live out of state, but their children live here, so when they come to visit we end up spending an afternoon together eating lunch at a restaurant and shopping for our kids. It's a lot of fun and a great way to make it feel like old times.

Offline Lynndsey

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 01:21:05 AM »
What a great tradition! Sadly, I have lost touch with many of my friends, however, I plan to reconnect with some of them soon. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our lives that we tend to forget about our friends.

Offline Juniperdreams

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 04:37:24 AM »
I think it's a great time to reconnect. It's so easy to send a Christmas card with a note if you have an address, and nicer than a e-card. This is a way for both sides to get back in touch without feeling awkward, in my experience at least.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 04:37:24 AM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 07:02:24 AM »
I have  circle of friends that get together about once a month.  We eat, chat , laugh and generally have lots of fun.  Christmas is no different other than we exchange small gifts and invite our husbands.  It's great to see everyone.

:111:

Offline mamyk

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 02:49:24 PM »
That is a great tradition.  A group of us get together in the summer to chat and catch up.  We talk about our families and other old friends that aren't with us.  I think I should suggest something like this for next year.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 02:49:24 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms