Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Grieving For Two Very Special Friends Today  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Allie

Grieving For Two Very Special Friends Today
« on: March 10, 2014, 08:47:17 AM »
Two very special people, Jeremy and Stephanie, said goodbye to their son, Lincoln, today.  Lincoln was only 5 months old.  For 5 months he was a happy and healthy little man.  Then one day he had a seizure which led to a stroke.  My friends, I love you.  Little Lincoln, we miss you.

Empty Nest Moms

Grieving For Two Very Special Friends Today
« on: March 10, 2014, 08:47:17 AM »

Offline dananodler

• Dana
Re: Grieving For Two Very Special Friends Today
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 04:43:01 PM »
Allie, so sorry for little Lincoln and all of you. WOW what a shock! :big hug smiley sign:

Offline Zarah

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 03:49:07 AM »
Very sorry for the loss. I pray for peace and strength for the bereaved...and blessed rest for little Lincoln's soul..

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 03:49:07 AM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 01:54:48 PM »
My heart goes out to Jeremy and Stephanie.  To lose a child has to be the most devastating feeling there ever was.  Lincoln will always have a special place in their hearts and they will never forget him.  :tinypinkflowers:

Offline GrownupKids

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 07:36:56 PM »
I am so sorry for Jeremy and Stephanie's loss. Allie, you are a wonderful and dear friend to care so much about them. Rest in peace, little man.
                                                  :prettyblueflower:

Offline Kristie

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 05:10:02 AM »
Oh Allie, this is heartbreaking, I'm so sorry for their loss. Please know that I will include your friends in my prayers, what a difficult time for them. You are a good, supportive friend to be thinking of them. This too shall pass.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 05:10:02 AM »

Offline Carole

• Long Time Empty Nest, looking for a friendly place
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 02:19:15 PM »
Oh Allie that is so sad and I feel for your friends. It sounds like you are being very supportive and that is something that they will need a lot of. Just be there for them.

Offline RitaRita

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 03:33:32 AM »
I'm so sorry to learn of this sad news. I'm sure your friends will look to you for strength in the months and years to come. No parent should ever have to bury a child and it is a pain that never goes away.

Offline mamyk

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 06:43:09 AM »
Oh Allie, I'm sorry to hear about your friends' son.  How are they doing?  It's a horrible thing to go through when your child passes away.  My cousin went through it.  It took a long time before they could talk about it without breaking down.

Offline Wilette

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2014, 11:25:53 AM »
I am terribly sorry to hear about your friend's horrible loss, Allie. Such a sad, sad thing when it is any child, but when it is a baby it just makes the heart hurt even more. The family has my deepest condolences.

Offline LorenL

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2014, 03:39:35 PM »
Rest in peace, little Lincoln. :(

I hope everyone that is dealing with this tragedy is able to come to terms with their loss and find strength and peace in their grief.

This is so very sad.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2014, 03:39:35 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms