Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anybody now dealing with generalized anxiety and depression?  (Read 4040 times)

Offline JoanK

Re: Anybody now dealing with generalized anxiety and depression?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2019, 07:09:47 PM »
Hi, SadMommy.  Have you made an appointment with a therapist?  I'm just wondering about your anxiety.  I understand being depressed because your daughters are gone, but is your anxiety due to feeling something bad is going to happen to them or other things?  Please don't answer if it's too personal.  As I've said, I've had hypochondria for a long, long time, and along with being depressed because my sons aren't home anymore, I worry for their safety and health much more now than ever (you would not believe what goes through my head).

Just when I think I might be accepting this, something that might sound silly triggers sadness, like the other day putting, away my cold-brew coffee maker (a gift from my son) till next summer.  I'm still teary-eyed thinking about how when I took it out, I had almost the whole summer ahead of me with him still living with us.  Maybe you share some of these thoughts too. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2019, 07:09:47 PM »

Offline SadMommy

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 11:36:53 AM »
Hi JoanK,

Yes, I had my first appointment with therapist,  She thinks I have leaky gut...who knows, we'll see. I do sometimes worry about them, but the anxiety is more like I'm dizzy and feel like I'm going to pass out.  I'll happen anywhere...even if I'm just sitting on the couch, but it especially happens when I'm out for a walk or shopping and such.

I totally understand the sadness triggers! All sorts of things set me off!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 11:36:53 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms