Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Have you joined any communities?  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Cheers

Have you joined any communities?
« on: August 13, 2019, 12:19:37 PM »
I noticed there are some local communities in my area that gather moms and dads like us. Sometimes they have activities like dancing events, which I think could be quite fun. Have any of you joined communities like these?

Empty Nest Moms

Have you joined any communities?
« on: August 13, 2019, 12:19:37 PM »

Offline noodle

Re: Have you joined any communities?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 05:07:00 PM »
I met other parents through small group meetings at church. We would branch out to casual gatherings and draw more people that way. Kids and good food go well together!

Offline Elise

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 08:11:41 AM »
I haven't been to these kinds of groups, but I'm going to see if there are any in my area. It sounds like it would be good for me when my son leaves. Thank you for the idea!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 08:11:41 AM »

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 06:35:43 PM »
Have you tried book clubs? I have never gotten around to joining any, but they seem like communities that encourage a lot of interesting conversation.

Offline Cheers

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 02:01:04 PM »
Have you tried book clubs? I have never gotten around to joining any, but they seem like communities that encourage a lot of interesting conversation.

I have been thinking of joining some book clubs. I have never joined one before and the idea is indeed pretty interesting. I’m searching for one that I like.

Offline SadMommy

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 05:40:35 PM »
I've tried finding some in my area, but haven't been able to.  When talking in passing with others I've met about my kids leaving, they all were happy when their kids left.  I just don't get it.  I'm heartbroken.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 05:40:35 PM »

Offline adanna

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 12:18:19 PM »
I've tried finding some in my area, but haven't been able to.  When talking in passing with others I've met about my kids leaving, they all were happy when their kids left.  I just don't get it.  I'm heartbroken.

I guess some of them are really hiding their sadness from others. I’m saying this because sometimes I also do it without noticing. But deep down I was quite sad. But I wasn’t feeling comfortable to share my feelings.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 12:18:19 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms