Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Do you take your pet(s) on vacation with you?  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
Do you take your pet(s) on vacation with you?
« on: July 26, 2019, 06:49:04 AM »
I know a lot of people do but we haven't mainly because I think they would be more comfortable staying home in familiar surroundings with someone they know watching out for them.

I mention this because we went off for a few days not to long ago and the the hotel we stayed out allowed pets and we got really 'lucky' (not!) to be next door to a little dog that loved to bark the whole time it's owners were out! Fortunately our timing was pretty good and we didn't have to put up with it the whole time we were staying there.

We've encountered others having their pets with them while away from home and they were very well behaved. Guess it's kind of like children, some are very well behaved (normal) while others can be very wild!

Empty Nest Moms

Do you take your pet(s) on vacation with you?
« on: July 26, 2019, 06:49:04 AM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Re: Do you take your pet(s) on vacation with you?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 11:59:30 AM »
Hi Bev, we've never really taken ours either unless we were going to some friends or relatives that didn't mind us bringing them. I do understand completely about being 'next door' at a hotel/motel with a barking dog!  :blue weird smiley:

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 02:08:44 PM »
Hey Bev, we've never thought about this before but now that you have brought it up, our dogs tend to be too choosy and so we only leave them behind when there's someone they are used to that can watch over them when we are away. There are a few friends that don't mind us tagging them along whenever we are out visiting.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 02:08:44 PM »

Offline LeeAnn

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 01:04:48 PM »
I do not have dogs now, but in the past I kenneled them with our vet or at an independent place. They seemed to like being around other dog friends.

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 04:33:15 AM »
Well, I prefer to leave the pets behind when going on vacation because you can never be certain that they will adapt to such an abrupt change. The idea to kennel them around other dogs/pets isn't such a bad idea!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 04:33:15 AM »

Offline adelyn

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 02:38:12 PM »
Yes, I share the same thoughts about dogs being comfortable around familiar surroundings. It would a ruined holiday if every time we stepped out, the dog(s) would continuously bark. Would we say that behavior also depends on the breed?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 02:38:12 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms