Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The unusual pets  (Read 1564 times)

Offline littleone

The unusual pets
« on: July 18, 2019, 12:57:19 PM »
We met up with my wife's friend recently, and she brought a hedgehog! I've heard that it's also possible to keep Fennec foxes at home. Have you ever wanted to get the more unusual animals as pets?

Empty Nest Moms

The unusual pets
« on: July 18, 2019, 12:57:19 PM »

Offline FeelingBetter

Re: The unusual pets
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 04:00:05 PM »
LoL, about as unusual as we got was a lizard! One of the kids found it and believe it or not managed to keep it for almost a year. I was surprised it made it that long.

I did have a friend that had a fox squirrel for a pet. They found it injured and made a really big cage for it to live in so it would be as comfortable as possible since it wouldn't make it on it's own. They had it for several years...(I thought it was a mean one too!) :rofl:

Offline Elise

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 08:39:56 AM »
I love cats and dogs, but I'm a little squeemish when it comes to reptiles. My son really loves reptiles, though. So, we've had lizards as pets. I think it helped teach him how to be responsible for another living being. I helped him clean the cage and feed them when he was young. It wasn't my favorite chore, but I'm glad that I gave in and let him have lizards.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 08:39:56 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 11:02:40 AM »
Wow, that is an unusual pet. Were you scared stiff? I have never thought about any pets apart from cats and dogs plus reptiles do scare me a little.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 11:02:40 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms