Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Treating your parents well  (Read 4554 times)

Offline littleone

Treating your parents well
« on: July 01, 2019, 11:28:32 AM »
My parents are staying with my brother, but sometimes they don't get along well (especially related to how the kids are handled). They stay with me for a while whenever they feel unhappy though it seems that they miss that place from time to time. They've stayed there for years, so maybe that's why, but I'm still a little frustrated that I can't make them happier.

Empty Nest Moms

Treating your parents well
« on: July 01, 2019, 11:28:32 AM »

Offline adanna

Re: Treating your parents well
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 09:30:03 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that. This is kind of the same with my parents. They don't want to move to another place because they don't want to leave the house where they have been living for years. I guess it's always the best for them if they don't have to stay at another place instead. And don't feel too sorry about that as it's not really your fault. But I hope you and your parents will have a better solution at the end regarding this.  :13:

Offline littleone

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 06:38:35 AM »
Thank you, adanna. Our best option at the moment is to have them travel around once in a while so they won't feel too bored. I think my parents can't manage their emotions as good as before, so I try to talk about it with my brother as well.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 06:38:35 AM »

Offline Olive

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 10:23:59 AM »
Humility on both parties should be demonstrated if peace is needed in a household. I understand your brother as he and his wife have the final say on how the children are handled. I'm glad that your parents have a way to cope with their emotions, although I think there is nothing to replace the care and love they give to their grandchildren.

Offline littleone

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 12:17:29 PM »
It's a tricky situation when the grandparents don't agree with the parents about how to handle the children. I'm sure everything they do is out of a unique kind of love, so I can only hope that they can talk it out well.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 12:17:29 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms