Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Creating a place to spend all that excess energy  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Becki

Creating a place to spend all that excess energy
« on: September 06, 2017, 05:07:24 PM »
I have been very lonely at times but when I am, I try to find something that will benefit the household, or my child when they return for holidays.  I am currently working on Christmas decorations to make it new again!  Does anyone else have any good ideas for keeping busy in the off times?

Empty Nest Moms

Creating a place to spend all that excess energy
« on: September 06, 2017, 05:07:24 PM »

Offline Katie Ann

Re: Creating a place to spend all that excess energy
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 09:29:28 PM »
Your idea sounds like fun!  I like to do crafts and such too, but never thought of working on old decorations. I do have a few that could use the royal treatment though.

To pass the time when I'm down, I like to do small random acts of kindness.  Something as simple as dropping off a bottle of detergent with a note at the laundry mat for someone to discover lifts me up for days. It's silly, but it definitely works.

Offline Becki

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 01:58:05 PM »
Wow, Sadie Ann, that is a wonderful idea!  I can't tell you how many times in my life I have gone to the laundry and either forgot my detergent, or simply ran out with no extra money to buy more.  That gift would have really made my day at that time.  You are so thoughtful!  Have a great day!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 01:58:05 PM »

Offline Treasure

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 01:00:05 PM »
Christmas decorations are always fun! I wish I was more creative and crafty. I guess now could be a good time to work on those skills though.

Katie Ann, that's so sweet and thoughtful of you. I can totally see how that would be a fulfilling thing to do. I'm going to have to give that a shot.

As for me, I've been working on getting through my immense pile of books I've been meaning to read forever. It's nice, but doesn't quite give me a big sense of fulfillment...at least until I can successfully mark one off the list.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 01:00:05 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms