Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Empty Nest LONELINESS  (Read 3956 times)

Offline nvgt16

Re: Empty Nest LONELINESS
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 11:02:20 AM »
Well, I'm hoping to move down to Florida in this coming year and there are some other EMs in Florida! I'm just waiting to apply for FL teacher certification and get hired then I'm on my way. My friend from FL is going to drive down with me and my kitties. Can't wait to leave RI! What part of Fl are you in?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 11:02:20 AM »

Offline Maryannek

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 11:22:40 AM »
I live in west palm beach....feel free to email me if your looking for a shoulder to lean on.lol

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 11:29:28 AM »
Thanks, will do! I'm planning or hoping to be near the Tampa/Bradenton area...I'll let you know when things happen! I graduated from the U. of Tampa many years ago and really miss being there. It was 60 in my house this morning and I was freezing...

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 11:29:28 AM »

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 01:04:38 PM »
Hello Maryannek and welcome to ENM's! Sorry to hear you are feeling so lonely. Sounds like you are going to have to go out and make some new friends and find your own activities to get involved in. Maybe you can start looking around and see what is available in your area? You might find something interesting you never know. Good luck to you and hope things get better.

nvgt16....sounds like you are going to be making some big changes in your life! Moving to Fl. wow, good going. Hope it all hurries up for you and you can get there, get your new home and new life going real soon!

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 01:23:09 PM »
Hi! I am so very excited! Last night I applied for one of my teacher certifications and mailed FLDOE a package of official transcripts and my RI teacher certification! Now it's just patience...which has long been my lesson to learn. Next is just applying for jobs and they are there, I might look into that today but everything else is ready from financing a new home, staying at my friend's home for a month or two, and even driving down with my friend and kitties. I'm waiting for an updated quote on getting my stuff moved down to. My realtor up here will be all set once I give her a call. So getting certified has really been the biggest issue. And thanks to EM, I now 3 other women who live in Florida to get to meet!

Maryannek, Hi, have you looked at trying some Meetup groups?! I've been doing that here and have already been looking at activities near the Tampa area...lots of ones to join!

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 04:03:14 PM »
Well it sounds like you are getting the show on the road so to speak Neale! Give it time and before you know you will have been down here and working for months and wondering where the time went. :) It's nice that you seem to have everything organized and sitting on ready.  :13:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 04:03:14 PM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 04:31:53 PM »
Hi, I'm definitely starting to see things happen for me in Florida! I was so excited to see my application submitted for Florida teacher certification!! They should receive my packet within 3 days so in the meantime I'm going to have to continue to learn to wait and be patient and hope/pray that Fl. excepts my credentials! If they do then I'm going to be certified for 5 years, right now for me it's only 3. I've kind of always been into organization but most times it's like putting the cart in front of the horse which is why I have trouble sometimes waiting for things to happen!?lol I'm waiting for a more up to date quote for a moving truck. And that will depend on how quickly I can get hired! I wish I didn't have to wait to get a job. I'm wondering if you knew if there were other types of housing situations where it's not "55+" communities but had the amenities like pools and jacuzzis? My friend used to live in a condo in Clearwater where they had a pool, jacuzzi, and HOAs because they didn't have to cut their own lawn..not like it was big anyways. I really hope that I can get a job very quickly and be down there ASAP. It's getting really cold here...it's been 60 in my house in the mornings and I'm freezing! I need to get more info about the Osceola School District because when I was reading about their job openings, it started to sound more like a business than a public school district. Do you know anything about that area? But anyways, you're so right, I'm just sitting on ready to go!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 04:31:53 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms