Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Paying Down Debt  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Indiana

Paying Down Debt
« on: October 30, 2017, 11:43:27 AM »
Most of us here have acquired debt through the years. A good share of it from raising children. Now, not having them in the house anymore, do you think about paying down any debts that you may still have?

Empty Nest Moms

Paying Down Debt
« on: October 30, 2017, 11:43:27 AM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: Paying Down Debt
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 12:42:25 AM »
We aren't in debt, but I worry about funding our needs as we get older.  We're still working now, and I'm grateful for that, but I know the time will come when we need full-time care and I'm not sure how we'll cover that.  We have retirement money, but from my own elderly family I know that's not enough.  I've been looking into insurance to see if that will help.  Neither of us wants to be a burden on our kids.  What do you think?

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 06:58:59 AM »
Having just put my mom in a rest home, I can tell you it "ain't" cheep.  $5,000.00 + every month.  We had better start thinking about this if we haven't already.  I hope that my kids will take as good care of me as we have of mom.  It might be worth consulting an elder care attorney to see the best route to go so you won't lose all your assets when the time comes. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 06:58:59 AM »

Offline Indiana

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 11:27:54 AM »
You are both right, care homes don't come cheap. Not by any stretch of the imagination, and with the health care system the way it is right now, it won't be getting better soon.

It's tough.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 11:27:54 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms