Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 90 Minutes in Heaven  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Kidless

90 Minutes in Heaven
« on: May 29, 2013, 01:09:04 PM »
90 Minutes in Heaven is a book written by Don Piper that describes what heaven is like.  I know there is a book section on this forum but I thought this may belong here.  The story is of a minister who actually died in a car wreck and after 90 minutes came back.  The book is what he saw and what he remembered while he was "gone."  I recommend this to anyone who has lost a loved one.  It will give you some peace and comfort.

Empty Nest Moms

90 Minutes in Heaven
« on: May 29, 2013, 01:09:04 PM »

Offline Stephie

Re: 90 Minutes in Heaven
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 06:59:02 PM »
I have always found accounts of near death experiences quite fascinating from a scientific standpoint. How much is real and how much is actually just "memories" or subconscious dreaming? I will have to see if my local library has this.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 06:47:04 AM »
Stephie.  This one was actually recommended by a minister.  He said that of all the near death books he has read, this one was the most believable.  I found it helpful when I needed it the most.  I hope you read it and find it as interesting as I did.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 06:47:04 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms