Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Radio  (Read 5016 times)

Offline Guineagirl

Radio
« on: December 12, 2019, 11:16:33 AM »
 :039:  We have mice caused by our neighbour so really doing everything we can to rid them to sell up in Spring.  Something after empty nest I wouldn’t of imagined but have realised it would be good for us.

I’ve discovered listening to the radio basically to create noise but I love it 80s music channel, it’s so jolly, does anyone else love the 80s?  For me it was a wonderful time going out dancing x

Empty Nest Moms

Radio
« on: December 12, 2019, 11:16:33 AM »

Offline SadMommy

Re: Radio
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 09:24:46 PM »
I love the 80's too!  I was just thinking the other day I should start listening to it to see if it will help me get out of this depression.

Offline JoanK

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 06:38:09 PM »
I like the 70s and 80s, even some 60s music!  I don't listen much anymore, though.  I'm still playing Christmas music, believe it or not, but I think today will be the last day. :HNYSmiley:

Offline SadMommy

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 10:14:56 PM »
I like those too.  I do usually like Christmas music, but this holiday season was the worst for me in a very long time. My youngest gave us two weeks notice that she was moving to another state because her boyfriend's job.  She quit her job and is moving in with him.  She's already gone and I haven't been able to stop crying.  I also barely saw my other daughter because she was so busy with her husband and his family.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 10:14:56 PM »

Offline JoanK

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 04:31:19 PM »
I'm sooo sorry it's been such a tough year for you, SadMommy.  A year ago at this time your life was so different, and now your world's been turned upside down.  How far away will your youngest be living?  I wish I could find the words to cheer you up, but, to be honest, ever since my older son left last Saturday (he was here for a week), I've been feeling pretty much like I did in September and crying sometimes too.  At least I have two more weeks with my younger son.  I hope her boyfriend's position isn't permanent and they eventually move back.  I'm also sorry your older daughter didn't have much time to visit.  Maybe next year, the two of you can figure out a way to split up their time evenly. 

Offline SadMommy

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 11:45:01 AM »
Her boyfriend has to stay in that position 2-3 years. She said it's like her going off to college, but I know it's not. My daughters aren't going to return home and live with us again. 

Offline JoanK

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 06:44:56 PM »
Are they within driving distance?  I know nothing can compare to when everyone's living under the same roof, but I do look forward to visiting my older son (two-plus hours away), and in between visits (which aren't too often), I try to focus on when the next visit will be.  The bigger problem for me is excessive worrying that my sons are safe.  It must be comforting that your daughters aren't living alone and have someone to come home to. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 06:44:56 PM »

Offline SadMommy

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 10:43:36 PM »
Yes, they are within driving distance at least.  I don't worry too much about my girls safety (surprisingly.)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 10:43:36 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms