Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Zumba for Beginners?  (Read 2272 times)

Offline MomDeb

Zumba for Beginners?
« on: October 04, 2019, 08:54:57 AM »
I'd like to start getting more exercise. Zumba looks like fun. I really like the bouncy music. I'm just not sure I can keep up because I'm so out of shape. Do you have any suggestions for a beginner like me?

Empty Nest Moms

Zumba for Beginners?
« on: October 04, 2019, 08:54:57 AM »

Offline FeelingBetter

Re: Zumba for Beginners?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 05:00:42 PM »
Hi MomDeb, not sure what  your age is but I have heard they have Zumba for seniors and not sure just what age they start that at. Might be something you want to check out and good luck! I'm pretty sure I couldn't keep up at least not at first but maybe with a little time? :)

Offline MomDeb

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 02:21:46 AM »
I'll have to look into that, FeelingBetter. I'm in my 50s. I think I'll start with some videos at home so I don't look like a total fool in a class when I can't keep up. Maybe after I get the hang of it and can keep up a bit better, I'll join a class. It might be a good way to meet some new friends.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 02:21:46 AM »

Offline Elise

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 08:37:58 AM »
I haven't done zumba myself, but it does look like fun. Whenever I've done exercise classes in the past, I try a few videos at home first so I can get the basics down beforehand. I'm sure you wouldn't look like a fool in class if you didn't do this, but I totally understand feeling insecure.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 08:37:58 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms