Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Exciting news!  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Mumbles

Exciting news!
« on: May 14, 2015, 06:44:09 PM »
My youngest daughter just informed me that she is expecting her first child! This is extremely exciting considering she found out when she was first married that she had infertility issues. We were never expecting this and everyone is just so thrilled. :grouphugsign:

Empty Nest Moms

Exciting news!
« on: May 14, 2015, 06:44:09 PM »

Offline nvgt16

Re: Exciting news!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 08:53:51 PM »
Congratulations to you all!! So very exciting!!

Offline Marigold

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 11:30:31 PM »
That's great news! Wishing her a safe, easy pregnancy and delivery, and many congratulations to you both! Sounds like you'll have your hands very full soon.  :13:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 11:30:31 PM »

Offline Peyton45

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 01:27:49 PM »
That is very exciting news Mumbles! What a great way to finish out the week. Having fertility issues is definitely something that is hard to overcome. A really close cousin of mine had a hard time with this and there were so many disappointments along the way. She finally became pregnant and now has a happy, healthy, two year old son! You're going to be one happy Grandmother when the time comes.

Offline granny10

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 02:40:40 PM »
Congratulations Mumbles.  I'm sure you will be out buying all kinds of baby things.  I wish your daughter all the best and hope for a speedy delivery. 

Offline Yolanda

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 03:14:23 PM »
Congratulations! This is wonderful. I bet you and your daughter are beyond happy and excited. My hope is for an easy and smooth pregnancy for your daughter and that you will soon have a precious grandson or granddaughter in your arms. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 03:14:23 PM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 03:30:46 PM »
How exciting for both you and your daughter (and of course her hubby!) Will this be your first grandchild? Do keep us posted on how things are going, I'm sure it will be here before you know it!  :13:

Offline Camie

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 06:58:09 PM »
Congratulations Mumbles, that is definitely exciting news for your daughter and husband, as well as for you!  It's great that despite the fertility issues she is pregnant.  Wishing her a safe and happy pregnancy!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 06:58:09 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms