Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How to establish a relationship with neighbors  (Read 1661 times)

Offline EllieM

How to establish a relationship with neighbors
« on: September 23, 2019, 02:34:59 AM »
My neighbors and I say hi to each other on the street but everyone here kind of minds their own business. Now an older couple just moved into the home next to ours and I want to maybe try to establish a relationship with them but I have no idea how to get it started. Bring them baked goods as a welcome seems so silly.

Empty Nest Moms

How to establish a relationship with neighbors
« on: September 23, 2019, 02:34:59 AM »

Offline MomDeb

Re: How to establish a relationship with neighbors
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 02:45:34 AM »
Bringing over some baked goods might seem silly, but most people love food! I bet they would really appreciate that. You could also bring them a gift card to a local restaurant or something. A lot of older people have to live on a fixed income and don't get to go out to eat a lot anymore.

Offline JoanK

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 07:33:52 PM »
I used to bring baked goods to new neighbors years back.  Our most recent new neighbor moved in around three years ago.  I introduced myself when we were both outside and made small talk.  A gift card is a really nice idea (I'd love that!) or an outside plant.  You can even just buy a "new home" card and include your phone number in case they need anything and just put it in their mailbox.  I'm sure any kind gesture would be appreciated!

Offline ava

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 09:09:51 PM »
Over time, I have realized that the best relationships require very little work. Keep saying hi to this couple every time you bump into them and see if anything comes up. Some people dislike it when we impose ourselves on them.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 09:09:51 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms