Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weekend Blues  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Elise

Weekend Blues
« on: September 22, 2019, 06:38:20 AM »
I work a regular full-time job, so when I come home during the week, I cook myself dinner, watch a little TV, wash dishes, and get things ready for the next day. I don't have a ton of time to be bored or lonely during the week.

Weekends are another story, though. I have two full days of time and not much to do. I'm sure my parents like my company, but do they really want to see me every weekend? I struggle with the loneliness most on weekends. How do you all occupy yourselves on weekends?

Empty Nest Moms

Weekend Blues
« on: September 22, 2019, 06:38:20 AM »

Offline SadMommy

Re: Weekend Blues
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 12:05:32 AM »
My guess is that your parents love to see you since I always love to see my daughters! :13:

Right now I barely work since my job had to cut my hours right at the same time I started my empty nest. I've been trying to deal with it by doing house projects...I stained both decks, painted my hall and utility room, and redid a bathroom.  I try to schedule a tea time with my friend.  I am running out of ideas now though.

Offline EllieM

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 02:31:10 AM »
I understand that this is really tough. I am sure your parents enjoy having you around. I assume they don't work and they have more off-time during the week. So I can imagine they look forward to your visit on the weekends!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 02:31:10 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms