Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who Do You Worry More About?  (Read 1622 times)

Offline MomDeb

Who Do You Worry More About?
« on: September 22, 2019, 01:26:50 AM »
Do you all worry more about your girls or your boys - or do you find yourself worrying about them equally?

I worry about my two boys in college, but I worried a lot more about my girl, who is married now and has a young daughter of her own. I knew she could take care of herself, bu women are more vulnerable than men in this world, as much as we might hate to admit that.

What is your experience?

Empty Nest Moms

Who Do You Worry More About?
« on: September 22, 2019, 01:26:50 AM »

Offline ava

Re: Who Do You Worry More About?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 01:16:22 PM »
Well, I used to get worried whenever each of our children was joining college. Our kids have different personalities, and they also adapt to situations differently. One thing I have always encouraged them to do is to reach out for help, but instead, they frequently call to check on us and give an assurance that all is well.

Offline EllieM

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 03:30:58 AM »
I worry more about my son, because my daughter has grown up so fast and is doing really well for herself. My son is doing well also, but he is more impulsive and that makes me worry about him more. I am sure they will all be okay though!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 03:30:58 AM »

Offline MomDeb

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 02:12:21 AM »
You both have a good point. My daughter has a good head on her shoulders, but I still worry about her more than my boys. I wonder if it would be different if my boys were more impulsive or immature.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 02:12:21 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms