Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What are you reading?  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Kidless

What are you reading?
« on: November 23, 2015, 07:53:54 AM »
Being in education for many years I found that James Patterson is a great kids author.  His Maximum ride series is still going strong in middle school.  I had never read any of his adult works until last week.  I picked up a copy of "You have been warned" and could not put it down.  It's an excellent, easy ready and will keep you guessing until the very last page.  I finished it in a day and a half in my spare time.  Now I'll go look for more of his adult books.  :)

Offline pandora

Re: What are you reading?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 10:54:11 AM »
I've never been a big fan of Patterson, although I wasn't aware of his young adult work. I'm an extremely avid reader but I seem to go through phases when it comes to genre. Currently, I'm pigging out on 'trashy romance novels'. Nothing graphic, but that's how I refer to this type of book. They're the bon-bons of my reading world.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 10:54:11 AM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 07:42:47 AM »
Oh Pandora.  I do the same thing.  My trashy novels are usually during the summer when I can sit on the deck with a glass of wine and read to my heart's content.  Fantasy is my favorite genre' but I'm into mystery and suspense right now.

Offline Peyton45

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 09:01:12 AM »
I've always been really big into romance novels too, but like Kidless said, that is mostly for summer. I wasn't aware of James Patterson having books for young readers. I wish I would have known this because my daughter is a huge fan of his now. In fact, she just gave me 3rd Degree by him at Thanksgiving and told me that I have to read it.

Offline Shel45

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 07:25:00 PM »
I just finished See Me. It was great! I didn't want to put the book  (Kindle) down. I just bought the newest Elin Hildebrand book. I can't remember the title. I do love her books though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 07:25:00 PM »

Offline mamyk

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 06:23:17 AM »
I've been busy with work and haven't had the time to sit down and read a good book.  Maybe I will get back into reading during the Christmas break.  I'll try one of James Patterson's books to see if I like his writing style.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 09:31:25 AM »
Since my first post here I have manages to finish "Love in a Nutshell" by Jane Evanovich and have started "The Maiden" by Jude Deveraux.  These are authors I've never heard of before and were recommended by a friend.  Evanovich is OK but I don't think I'll read her again.  Not enough meat.  Deveraux is starting out good in the days of Castles and knights.  I love finally having the time to explore different authors. 

Offline Myreality

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 07:04:09 AM »
I like Jude Deveraux's writing and I think you'll enjoy that book.  Trashy romance novels are the best easy read books and don't require a lot of thought.  I like them with good mystery stories mixed in with the romance.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 07:04:09 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms