Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How important is Internet to you?  (Read 3341 times)

Offline adanna

How important is Internet to you?
« on: September 14, 2019, 12:30:30 PM »
I’m just asking it out of curiosity as I can tell that Internet seems to be an indispensable part of our life. Life wasn’t very difficult without Internet back in the days but right now it seems like we are all attached to it. Like, I’m always searching for WiFi. I don’t really like this to be honest but I must admit I have become addicted to the Internet world like many others.

Empty Nest Moms

How important is Internet to you?
« on: September 14, 2019, 12:30:30 PM »

Offline ava

Re: How important is Internet to you?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 10:33:41 AM »
It has become such an integral part of our lives, and I must say that I'm heavily reliant on it. I wouldn't call it addiction at this point since everything I do now almost traces its origin to the web. The important thing is to improve your productivity through internet use.

Offline adanna

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 01:35:09 PM »
It has become such an integral part of our lives, and I must say that I'm heavily reliant on it. I wouldn't call it addiction at this point since everything I do now almost traces its origin to the web. The important thing is to improve your productivity through internet use.

I wonder in what ways I can improve my productivity through Internet use. Internet surely provides us a lot of different insightful information that can improve our life. And I actually think this is also one of the reasons why people get addicted to Internet somehow.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 01:35:09 PM »

Offline MomDeb

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 01:31:48 AM »
We did just fine without it for so long. Now it's an integral part of our everyday lives. It is amazing how much things can change over the period of a few decades!

I, like most, probably spend too much time on the Internet, but it is so useful. I've found lots of great recipes and decorating ideas on Pinterest, love being connected to long-distance friends on Facebook, and enjoy viewing photos on Instagram.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 01:31:48 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms