Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Views: 1030
By: Guineagirl
Me with Redfish

Views: 1696
By: Jeanine
Member's Pets

Views: 1488
By: Jeanine

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Husband's new lady friend is scaring me to death.  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Maria

Husband's new lady friend is scaring me to death.
« on: August 09, 2016, 03:18:25 AM »
I hope that I am not coming off as selfish. So please forgive me, if I sound it. The ex has a gf., who claims she is an attorney.
I just didn't believe it, knowing the circumstances that brought her to this area. The day the judge signed our papers, the ex called me from her landline number.
So I googled her. Goodness! There is a ton of stuff about her out there and none of it is good. Forgery, stolen identities, ruining people. I copied everything I
found and gave it to the ex, so that he could see what he is dealing with. Well, she has an answer for everything. Even though she served two years, she swears
to him that she was framed. She wrote him a check for 9700.00 that bounced. Have no idea what that was about. He still believes whatever story she told him.
I told ex I thought it was odd she didn't have a car and was driving his truck. So ex told me
She and ex went to hunt for her a car. Ex told me she put 25,000 down on a vehicle, changed her mind about what she wanted. She wants a truck like mine only
with the Denali package. Can't get it until September so she told them to use the money she put down on car and she would pay the difference when truck comes in.
Thing is. I found about the car hunting from the salesman. He was telling a friend that my ex came in with girlfriend to get car, left to go get money and then never came back.
(Small town, talk is cheap. Everyone knows everyone else.)
I really feel like she is getting ready to play him big time.
The divorce reads that he has to pay for my house, I can sell it whenever I want and anything under a certain amount he has to fill in the blank (market drops)
He has to pay off remaining mortgage at that time. And he had to buy me out, paying monthly. The children are supposed to get the rental property upon his demise,
but this one is so good, I worry about her scamming him for everything and us losing it all.
My son is upset and he has not told other son about her so he knows nothing.
Stress is a big factor in my heart attacks. Now I have all this to worry about . It's like this huge train is rolling down this huge hill towards us, uncontrollably, and we are like deer
in the headlights.
There is more, this is the tip of the iceberg, but I can't type it all with my hunt and peck.
 I even called the RI Superior Court and talked to someone in the crime division and they said NO! She is not an attorney. But he apparently
talked to her attorneys in the above cases and they are supposedly working to get her exonerated or purged, and say she IS a practicing attorney, but how does he know who he talked to?
This is my retirement. This is what I am supposed to live on. This was supposed to be my children's fall back job (rental's ) should the other company ever fail.
I am so lost. It wasn't supposed to be like this. The girl he left me for back in 2007, supposedly she had a rich uncle millionaire who was on his death bed and was supposed to be
leaving her all his money when he died. That never happened either. Not that I would want that to happen to anyone, but apparently he got better, or changed his mind or never existed.
I just don't know what to do. Sit around on my hands I'm going crazy here.
Thanks for allowing me to vent, who knew the ex was such a gold digger.  :(
Sometimes I wonder if I should write a book  about my life with this guy. :dunno:

Empty Nest Moms

Husband's new lady friend is scaring me to death.
« on: August 09, 2016, 03:18:25 AM »

Offline Kidless

Re: Husband's new lady friend is scaring me to death.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 06:04:47 AM »
If I were you I would put the house up for sale and begin liquidating everything I could.  It sounds like this girlfriend is getting ready to take your ex for a ride which would include everything you have as well.  Take care of yourself and your kids.  Move into a place where you can pay the bills by yourself.  Become self sufficient.  It's the only way to survive. 

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 10:19:07 AM »
Oh goodness Maria, just when you think things are going along ok something like this happens! I agree with Kidless, start looking out for yourself and talk to a (your) lawyer and see which is the best route to go to protect yourself! Sounds like he has responsibilities to you and you want to make sure they are taken care of and the 'other lady' doesn't get her hands on any of it.

Keep us post and all the best to you!  :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 10:19:07 AM »

Offline Jordan34

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 09:26:32 PM »
Holy smokes. I would try to sell the house too. Get the money while you can before she scams him out of it. What a big mess! I would hope that he is smarter than that but it doesn't sound like it.

Offline Maria

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 11:58:20 PM »
I spoke with him today and he seems less confrontational than he has been about it, since it all started.  I seriously think he wants to believe her
because if what she says is true then he hit pay-dirt. He is very hurt because my son has refused to allow his children to be
with him until she is gone. The 2 year old is going to grow up on him.  He is just going to have to weigh what is most important.
She is supposed to come up with papers that will prove what she has been saying is the truth. I'll shoot those full of holes, too.
She is driving his truck right now but [size=78%]says she has a 185,000 Mercedes, that a lawyer friend left her when he died. So much BS. Says the car is just too much for [/size]
her humble self. I told him to take her to get it and THAT will tell the story. It just gets wilder and wilder. I'm prepping the house
to sell. Wouldnt hurt to decrappify it a bit.
It kills me to sell it because I got my highest power bill since March and it was 31.00 . I hate to give up my solar panels. Going to call
Chase and see what we can do about getting place put in just my name. Power bills have been running $4.45, 6.45, 8.75 all under $10.00.
Until this one of 31.00 It's a new house and I just love it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 11:58:20 PM »

Offline Jessalyn

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 11:08:48 AM »
Wow, that is a crazy situation, Maria! I don't blame you at all for being scared. It is so sad that you might have to sell your house, but as long as he is involved with what seems to be a con lady, you never know how it might come back on you. I pray he sees the light before you have to sell out so you can keep the home you love.

Offline Maria

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 10:49:45 PM »
I couldn't sleep for a week over this. It was so bad my heart starting hurting, which is very scary for me.
It wasn't the heart attack pain, but it still hurt. I finally decided to give it over to God. I asked God to
protect him, me and the kids. It's the only way I could sleep. I got my first good night's sleep last night.
I appreciate your comments and I will keep you posted on how this plays out. My ex is absolutely devastated
that the son is keeping the children from him. I pray that if nothing else wakes him up, this will. Baby granddaughter
talks about him less and less, which is a sad thing. I appreciate your concern.

Offline Maria

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 06:16:07 PM »
It just gets worse. In this past week, she supposedly sold a farm over in NC for 2.1 million. Sold
her stepfather's house of which she is the sole beneficiary, for 385,000, Sold the nice Masseratti for 100,000
(she thought it was worth 185,000 but it was only worth 125,000) She has 185,000 in a BOA bank account.
He approached me Friday, told me all this and then said , "She is a very generous person, you and the son would
be wise to warm up to her and start thinking about accepting her.

What the heck was he saying there? That I am going to take one dime off the new girlfriend (possibly wife) IF IT WAS TRUE?

I think my ex is a Gold digger. How could this be?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 06:16:07 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms