Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What Breed of Dog Should I Look For?  (Read 3069 times)

Offline Elise

What Breed of Dog Should I Look For?
« on: September 14, 2019, 08:33:54 AM »
I plan to go look at some dogs in our local shelter in a week or two. I would like a small dog, one that has energy but not so much energy that he or she is bouncing all over the place all the time.

Do you all have any suggestions for the type of breed I should look for? I love Poodles, but I don't know how much energy they tend to have.

I haven't had a dog since I was a kid. So, what's a good breed to start with?

Empty Nest Moms

What Breed of Dog Should I Look For?
« on: September 14, 2019, 08:33:54 AM »

Offline ava

Re: What Breed of Dog Should I Look For?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 10:55:05 AM »
First of all, what is the reason for your interest in small dogs? There are plenty of breeds to choose from, and the list includes the Yorkshire Terrier (a mere 7 pounds), the English Cocker Spaniel, Whippet (fast dogs reaching speeds of about 35 miles per hour) or Maltese (very loveable) among others. You really cannot run out of options here; hope the local shelter can provide you with what you want!

Offline Elise

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 09:18:11 AM »
I've always liked the smaller dogs. We had a Shih Tzu when I was growing up, and I loved her so much!

I've been looking at PetFinder recently and see that my local shelter has some really adorable dogs for adoption. I am going to see a couple of the adult dogs this next weekend. I know the older dogs have trouble finding homes, and I want to give one of them a good home with lots of love.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 09:18:11 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms