Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Having a Dog and Working Full-Time?  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Elise

Having a Dog and Working Full-Time?
« on: September 01, 2019, 07:47:08 AM »
I'm thinking about getting a dog. I think having a furry friend around would help ease my loneliness.

The thing is, I work outside the home full-time, so I'm worried that the dog will get lonely during the day. How do you all handle this?

Empty Nest Moms

Having a Dog and Working Full-Time?
« on: September 01, 2019, 07:47:08 AM »

Offline girlchild34

Re: Having a Dog and Working Full-Time?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 02:22:05 PM »
Dogs love human company, and I think it would be a good idea to find an alternative to it staying alone when you are away. Have you kept a dog before?

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 02:40:49 PM »
A dog can be your best companion, but in my opinion, working full-time can be an impediment. Perhaps you can get someone to take care of it while you are away during the day? What breeds do you have in mind?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 02:40:49 PM »

Offline Elise

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 08:01:00 AM »
Yes, I wondered if I could get a dog sitter to come spend some time with him or her while I'm at work. The sitter could take him or her for a walk, play some games, etc. Or maybe I could take him or her to a doggy daycare while I'm at work. I definitely don't want him or her to be lonely or sad all day.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 08:01:00 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms