Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being healthy and happy  (Read 1628 times)

Offline ava

Being healthy and happy
« on: September 12, 2019, 03:13:44 PM »
The key to enjoying an active, fulfilled life is more than just exercising regularly or cultivating good eating habits. How much importance do you attach to being socially active, especially with friends and family?

Empty Nest Moms

Being healthy and happy
« on: September 12, 2019, 03:13:44 PM »

Offline Elise

Re: Being healthy and happy
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 08:41:53 AM »
I think being socially active is an essential part of a healthy and happy life. I try to call my mom once a week. I'd love to see my friends more than I do, but I know that they are busy with their own families. I'm thinking about checking out some social groups and clubs to get more social interaction on weekends.

Offline adanna

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 03:42:25 PM »
It really depends on the individual. Social activities are of course important, but for me, I like doing something that I can feel refreshed. For example, gardening is something I’m currently into.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 03:42:25 PM »

Offline ava

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 12:41:32 AM »
I think being socially active is an essential part of a healthy and happy life. I try to call my mom once a week. I'd love to see my friends more than I do, but I know that they are busy with their own families. I'm thinking about checking out some social groups and clubs to get more social interaction on weekends.
Elise, I also try to get in touch with the family frequently. At the same time, we have made it a tradition to talk with the kids at least twice a week. Being socially active is something that most people don't attach a lot of importance to, yet it is very vital to the status of our overall health.

Offline ava

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 12:48:08 AM »
It really depends on the individual. Social activities are of course important, but for me, I like doing something that I can feel refreshed. For example, gardening is something I’m currently into.
I agree with you adanna because we all have different socializing personalities. Gardening is an activity that requires keen attention, and I engage in it occasionally.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 12:48:08 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms