Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lack of Motivation  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Elise

Lack of Motivation
« on: September 06, 2019, 07:14:14 AM »
Since both of my kids are off at college now, I feel very unmotivated to keep up with the housework. I like things neat and tidy, but it just doesn't seem as important now that the kids are out of the house. How do you all stay motivated?

Empty Nest Moms

Lack of Motivation
« on: September 06, 2019, 07:14:14 AM »

Offline EllieM

Re: Lack of Motivation
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 12:49:42 AM »
I don't think I necessarily enjoy doing housework but I find myself doing it every day out of boredom. Terrible, isn't it? I do feel like putting on some music helps a lot!

Offline SadMommy

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 12:37:34 PM »
I totally agree! I know it's depression.  It's like what's the point.  I do make myself get up and do things.  In the past two months, I've stained my decks, painted my hallway and bathroom.  I have to have music or podcasts or audiobooks playing though to help keep me being distracted by my thoughts.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 12:37:34 PM »

Offline adanna

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 01:26:45 PM »
I know it’s good to always have some motivation but it’s pretty normal that there are some days you don’t feel very motivated and that’s totally fine in my opinion. Maybe do something chilling first to let your mind become more clear. Perhaps then you will know what to do.

Offline ava

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 02:29:08 PM »
There are days when I just laze around the house. On other days, I wake up and tidy up everything, then go back to bed to celebrate my achievement. Just feeling no pressure to do anything helps to clear my mind.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 02:29:08 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms