Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Going Back to School?  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Elise

Going Back to School?
« on: September 04, 2019, 07:57:22 AM »
Has anyone gone back to school or changed careers after your kids left home? I'm tempted to go back to school and get a Master's degree. I definitely have more free time to do it now!

Empty Nest Moms

Going Back to School?
« on: September 04, 2019, 07:57:22 AM »

Offline haidyl

Re: Going Back to School?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 11:36:34 AM »
I have been thinking of going back to school, but this may have to wait for much longer. All the same, there are plenty of free online courses that can help with skill upgrades. Which field do you want to specialize in for your Master's degree?

Offline EllieM

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 12:21:58 AM »
That is so awesome! I think it is a great thing to further your education, at any age! I would love to learn a new language, I don't have any use for it, but I think it is awesome to expand your knowledge to keep the brain active.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 12:21:58 AM »

Offline ava

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 02:35:36 AM »
I am always learning new skills either through YouTube or the various online platforms. Getting into a classroom requires a lot of dedication and time, but helps to keep you in check.

Offline Elise

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 07:23:31 AM »
So many programs are offered online these days that I wonder if I'll even need to go to an actual classroom very often. I'd like to get my Master's in Business Administration with a special focus on marketing.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 07:23:31 AM »

Offline ava

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 02:46:46 PM »
So many programs are offered online these days that I wonder if I'll even need to go to an actual classroom very often. I'd like to get my Master's in Business Administration with a special focus on marketing.
I agree with you. If you choose an online study program, dedication and discipline should become second nature. I want to study data science and professional photography in the coming months. I hope this won't be too much for me.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 02:46:46 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms