Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being in a relationship and feeling single again  (Read 2109 times)

Offline adelyn

Being in a relationship and feeling single again
« on: August 27, 2019, 02:36:25 PM »
I have heard it said countless times that the best time to rediscover your relationship is when the kids are finally on their own. It dawned on us that we had concentrated on their welfare and forgotten about ourselves. Starting over felt like we were dating again, but I loved the dinner dates that set the stage. It would have been a nightmare if this formula didn't work.

Empty Nest Moms

Being in a relationship and feeling single again
« on: August 27, 2019, 02:36:25 PM »

Offline adanna

Re: Being in a relationship and feeling single again
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 02:15:03 PM »
I would agree that when your kids have grown up and become independent, you have more time to spend with your partner. That’s the time when you have to reorganise your relationship with your partner. It could be nice but if it’s not done carefully, that can be harmful to your relationship. Communication and mutual understanding are always important.

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 01:34:05 PM »
My husband became aloof during our empty nest situation, but later on, he admitted that it was his way of dealing with the kids' absence. I agree that mutual understanding and communication do set the stage.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 01:34:05 PM »

Offline Elise

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 07:23:44 AM »
Empty nest definitely gives you the opportunity to rediscover yourself and your partner again. I've been single for quite a while now. Since my youngest left for college, I've been rediscovering myself. It has been an interesting process so far.

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms