Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being forgetful  (Read 2007 times)

Offline adanna

Being forgetful
« on: August 22, 2019, 04:22:22 PM »
Recently I feel like being more forgetful, probably because I’m getting older. But sometimes I just feel like I can’t forgive myself when I forget some important or silly stuff. I wonder if you guys feel the same.

Empty Nest Moms

Being forgetful
« on: August 22, 2019, 04:22:22 PM »

Offline dawne

Re: Being forgetful
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 07:41:55 PM »
Hi There,
Is there anything else going on in your life that you are worried about or maybe new medication. If it really bothers you, I wouldn't hesitate to bring it up to your doctor so she can keep a record of it.  I know it's scary when you forget things, you think you are getting alzheimer's.  I am very forgetful age( 54)  but there has been lots going on in my life right now that I am trying to deal with, like sending my only daughter off to college today and other things.   Try not to worry and don't be so hard on yourself.   Im sure you will be fine but worrying doesn't help.   Also, are you getting enough sleep?

Dawne

Offline adanna

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 02:32:01 PM »
Hi There,
Is there anything else going on in your life that you are worried about or maybe new medication. If it really bothers you, I wouldn't hesitate to bring it up to your doctor so she can keep a record of it.  I know it's scary when you forget things, you think you are getting alzheimer's.  I am very forgetful age( 54)  but there has been lots going on in my life right now that I am trying to deal with, like sending my only daughter off to college today and other things.   Try not to worry and don't be so hard on yourself.   Im sure you will be fine but worrying doesn't help.   Also, are you getting enough sleep?

Dawne

Thank you for your support! Fortunately I don’t think I have insomnia. I sleep pretty well in general though I can still get tired in the morning. I just feel like probably my memories aren’t that good when compared to the old days.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 02:32:01 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 02:25:45 AM »
I tend to be forgetful when trying to juggle between several demanding tasks. It drives me mad whenever I have to go back home and pick something I forgot to carry.

Offline adanna

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 01:05:18 PM »
I tend to be forgetful when trying to juggle between several demanding tasks. It drives me mad whenever I have to go back home and pick something I forgot to carry.

Yeah indeed. I hate that when I forget something and I need to head back and take it. I can’t imagine if I forget my keys. I check every time if I have my keys with me.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 01:05:18 PM »

Offline girlchild34

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 02:15:33 PM »
Being forgetful is one thing, but it is another if this keeps happening all the time. I plan my day, but that doesn't mean that it is unusual to forget this or that thing. It would scare me if I kept forgetting or skipping a meeting/appointment.

Offline adanna

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 11:52:42 AM »
Being forgetful is one thing, but it is another if this keeps happening all the time. I plan my day, but that doesn't mean that it is unusual to forget this or that thing. It would scare me if I kept forgetting or skipping a meeting/appointment.

Thankfully I don’t seem to forget any important stuff, most of those I forgot were like tiny things, tiny but still annoying. I think it’s probably because of aging. Shouldn’t be something that really requires attention.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 11:52:42 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms