Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Breathing new life into your empty nest  (Read 2273 times)

Offline girlchild34

Breathing new life into your empty nest
« on: August 20, 2019, 05:06:30 AM »
Childhood goes by so fast, and within no time, you're dropping your kids off to college and struggling to say goodbye. What is the best advice you would give to a new empty-nester? I would ask them to have an action plan of what to do when that time comes. Learning a new skill can also be a good place to start.

Empty Nest Moms

Breathing new life into your empty nest
« on: August 20, 2019, 05:06:30 AM »

Offline Guineagirl

Re: Breathing new life into your empty nest
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 10:40:14 AM »
Childhood goes by so fast, and within no time, you're dropping your kids off to college and struggling to say goodbye. What is the best advice you would give to a new empty-nester? I would ask them to have an action plan of what to do when that time comes. Learning a new skill can also be a good place to start.

I know it is easy to give advice to anyone but I would say make sure you have other things besides your kids, friends, work etc as when they leave it is harder to get all of that back x

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 02:02:37 PM »
Looking back, I wish that the reality of the empty nest had sunk in early enough. I would ask anyone to start planning early and to let the reality sink in. It is not interesting being caught unawares and having to rush to get things done.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 02:02:37 PM »

Offline adanna

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 03:39:24 PM »
A lot of things are easier said than done. Sometimes not every activity is suitable to everyone. We might need to try them out by ourselves and see what kind of life we really want.

Offline ava

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 12:50:50 PM »
Every empty nester is different and the pressure to fall in line, and want to be like the couple across the street, is unnecessary. It helps to sit back, plan and strive to be unique or different.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 12:50:50 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms