Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Finding inspiration from Instagram  (Read 1244 times)

Offline adelyn

Finding inspiration from Instagram
« on: August 19, 2019, 02:59:58 PM »
As much as I enjoy reading, it hasn't been easy to spare time during my busy schedule. I came across an Instagram user who said that she'd read all of Paul Coelho's books. She is always buying this and that book, besides running a blog. I have decided to borrow a leaf or two, henceforth!

Empty Nest Moms

Finding inspiration from Instagram
« on: August 19, 2019, 02:59:58 PM »

Offline girlchild34

Re: Finding inspiration from Instagram
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 02:33:30 AM »
I also find joy in reading, but at times, it becomes hard to keep that momentum going. I tried joining a book club and eventually quit because it was too demanding. Over time, I have realized that we all have different preferences when it comes to the kind of books we read. I am glad you found inspiration on social media.

Offline adelyn

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 02:25:31 PM »
I also find joy in reading, but at times, it becomes hard to keep that momentum going. I tried joining a book club and eventually quit because it was too demanding. Over time, I have realized that we all have different preferences when it comes to the kind of books we read. I am glad you found inspiration on social media.
Yes, girlchild34, keeping that momentum isn't a walk in the park, and at times, all that's required is a stubborn persistence. On the other hand, it helps to choose an activity that brings absolute joy to a person because we all love taking part in/doing different activities.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 02:25:31 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms