Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tips for a successful fitness regime  (Read 1550 times)

Offline cherie

Tips for a successful fitness regime
« on: August 19, 2019, 03:54:24 AM »
For me, it is important to exercise daily and eat the right foods and appropriate portions. It doesn't have to be running or jogging daily, but at least some moderate physical activity. I also try to reduce my sugar intake and instead, include a lot of fruits and vegetables, in my diet.

Empty Nest Moms

Tips for a successful fitness regime
« on: August 19, 2019, 03:54:24 AM »

Offline adelyn

Re: Tips for a successful fitness regime
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 02:33:49 PM »
A friend once mentioned that fitness is 90% diet and 10% exercise. No one can achieve any milestones without watching what they eat. For me, the hardest part is in being consistent with whatever fitness and dieting regime I settle on.

Offline adanna

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 02:13:07 PM »
A friend once mentioned that fitness is 90% diet and 10% exercise. No one can achieve any milestones without watching what they eat. For me, the hardest part is in being consistent with whatever fitness and dieting regime I settle on.

Interesting as I heard of something the other way round. Of course what you eat is super important, which is indisputable. But the output of calories plays a more significant role when it comes to fitness. At least that’s what I heard. Though for me I think both are important and we should pay attention to both.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 02:13:07 PM »

Offline ava

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 03:30:50 PM »
I have never had issues with selecting my portions and choosing what to eat. The biggest challenge has been in remaining consistent with a fitness regime. I think that discipline and dedication go hand-in-hand here.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 03:30:50 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms